The safety of our visitors and employees is our main priority. We follow the regulations and guidelines provided by the RIVM.
THE MOST IMPORTANT REGULATIONS
- It is only possible to buy tickets online
- You can pick your own seat online. The seating is regulated; there are always enough empty chairs reserved around your chosen seat. Note: For Tuschinski theatre hall 1, online seating is not possible, an employee in the cinema will guide you to your seat.
- There is a maximum capacity of 30 visitors per theatre hall. Visitors who have previously bought a ticket for a show that has been cancelled, will be contacted by our customer service.
- Composition of company: You may visit Pathe with a total of four people. Children under the age of 12, households and teenagers up to 18 years old are an exception. Other groups are obliged to keep 1,5 meter distance.
- You're welcome to use the restrooms during the screening
- Our employees wear facemasks. We strongly advice our visitors to wear a facemask, when moving through the theatre.
- Our cafés, shops and buffets are temporarily closed due to the new government regulations. You are allowed to bring your own snacks (popcorn, chips etc). Opened foods such as sandwiches, fastfood and pizza are not allowed. Alcohol is also not allowed. Bringing your own snacks is a temporary exception and will be disregarded once the government regulations change.
- Our air ventilation is on par with the legal standards. The air in our theatres does not get recirculated back into the theatre and is completely refreshed every ten minutes.